*Update: due to heavy snowfall, this event has been cancelled*
Irish eyes will be smiling and leprechaun feet will be leapin’ at our St. Patrick’s Day bash on St. Patrick’s Island!
Join us from 12-3 for all the Irish fun:
- Get shamrockin’ along to family-friendly hits, spun by BassBus’ Rock Star DJ
- DIY hot chocolate station with special St. Paddy’s themed toppings
- EAST Crew will be giving away green accessories to make sure you don't get pinched!
- Eat lunch with your green-clad clan – pick up a slice of ‘za from Savino Pizzeria’s wood-fired oven
- Feelin’ lucky? Challenge a friend at our curling sheet to see who can draw to the button.
- Keep the competition going at our giant game station (Giant Connect 4, giant Jenga, giant Bananagrams – you get the picture)
- More fun to be announced!
As always, it's best to access the island by foot, bike, and public transit. There is pedestrian access from East Village and Memorial pathways via the George C. King Bridge. If you plan to drive, you can access the island’s parking lot from Memorial Dr. east or from Inglewood’s 12th St Bridge.
This event is free and family-friendly!