Put on your red and white outfit, and come join us in East Village on July 1 for Canada Day festivities!
9AM - 4PM : Canada Day at Fort Calgary
- Free Fort Calgary scones for the first 1,000 guests
- Live music
- Kid’s crafts, circus performers, theatre games
- Fort Calgary artifact tent
- Vendors & food trucks
- Children’s Area with balloon animals (10AM-3PM)
- Live Broadcast by REDFM (12PM-4PM)
- Live Music with Los Majes and Rick Poltaruk (11AM-4PM)
Explore Canada’s rich musical history though five floors of exhibitions, and enjoy live tunes, pop-up activities. Free admission all day, courtesy of Bell.
King Eddy hosts Canadian Lumberjack Party ($10 ticket)
- Performances by: Christina Colyn, Carter Felker, Northern Beauties, Steel & Timber, Holly Blazina Flamenco Ensemble, Lucky Sonne.
11AM - 5PM : Sunday Funday on #StPatricksIsland (at the Rise)
- Outdoor games (giant Jenga, Connect 4 and Bananagrams, ladder golf, and many more!)
- Acoustic performance by Jess Smith from 1-3PM
- Canada Day Photo Booth