East Village Junction (439 8 Ave SE)
That's right, fundays are no longer restricted to Sundays – not when it's a long weekend! This Monday Funday at East Village Junction is going to the dogs. This is one pawty your canine pal won't want to miss. There will be plenty of treats and water to go around, a dog pool party, plus lots more fun for a barkin' good time!
Update! Check out some of pawsome fun we have planned for Monday:
- First 50 dogs who come to East Village Junction receive a free baked dog treat from Kruse’s Bakery or a Pup Pop from Family Squeezed Treat Box.
- Puppy Pool Party all day
- Puparazzi Photo Booth, 11am - 5pm
- Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society - AARCS Pup-Up Tent with dog visits, AARCS products, and info on adoption
- Urban Agility demo with Beth from Cultured Canines
- Learn about urban agility and street safety in this 30-45 minute demo around East Village
- Departs from East Village Junction at 1:00pm and 3:00pm
The humans will enjoy themselves too – we'll have foods trucks on site and 11 unique vendors to shop from at our pop-up retail park.
Find more info on EV Junction here.