After the sold-out debut of Studio Bell After Hours, the National Music Centre (NMC) is excited to host the second installment of its new nighttime series.
This is not your typical night at the museum. NMC will be turning down the lights, turning up the tunes, and inviting you to explore five floors of exhibitions and interactives.
The April installment of Studio Bell After Hours will include:
- Live DJs, including selections from Esette (techno/house) and OAKK (bass music).
- Multi-level dance party in Studio Bell’s second level performance hall and the EV Lounge on the East Village Skybridge.
- Digital-Analog Karaoke (YouTube and live band karaoke).
- Guitar Hero Challenge.
- Instrument interactives, video game fun, and music experiments.
- Pop-up bars and bites. *Cash only. ATM located on site.
Purchase tickets for Studio Bell After Hours here.