Don't let winter keep you indoors! Get outside and play at Snow Play on SPI.
• Try your hand at curling at our synthetic sheet. Don’t worry if it’s your first time curling – we’ll have curling athletes from Special Olympics Calgary on site to show you the ropes!
• Take a fat tire bike for a spin, courtesy of Bow Cycle & Sports
• Join in on a walk with Urban Poling / Nordic Walking Community. Walks will take place at 12:00, 12:30 and 1:00 PM. BYOP (bring your own poles!)
• At 2pm, join The Outsiders Run Club for a special Snow Play edition run! Meet the crew at the St. Patrick's Island tent for a 45 minute run.
• Warm your toes at the bonfire at the top of the Rise
• Move and groove to BassBus beats
• Keep your energy up for more snow play with snacks and hot drinks from the Hoodoofoodoo Curbside Cafe
All activities will take place at The Rise, and all ages are welcome to this free event.
As always, it is best to access the island by foot, bike, and public transit. There is pedestrian access from East Village and Bridgeland via the George C. King Bridge. If you plan to drive, please note that the St. Patrick's Island parking lot can only be accessed via Baines Bridge from Memorial Drive east.