East Village Junction (439 8 Ave SE)
East Village Junction – EV’s liveliest lot – is an innovative shipping container shopping hub that’s part outdoor retail hive, part event spot, and really big part community gathering space.
Friday, June 29, 12-8PM
• All Day : Tea Garden presented by Two Penny x Sugarwater Bar
• Noon : Free 'Flow Into Fit' class with Live YYC (see class description below)
• 5:00-7:30 : BassBus Junction Jams
Saturday, June 30, 10-6PM
• 10:30AM-12:30PM : Calgary Public Library storytime & activities for youth and families
• 1:00-3:00 : Workshop hosted by Rainforest Alberta
Sunday, July 1, 10-6PM
• 10:30-11:30AM : Urban BARK Meet-Up (45-60 minute dog walk)
Monday, July 2, 10-6PM
• All Day : Good Vibes Mondays - details TBA
Flow into Fit is a one-hour class that blends yoga and conditioning exercises, including movement & mindfulness, cardiovascular conditioning, and strength building postures. All levels welcome. Please bring a yoga mat and sneakers.