Join the National Music Centre (NMC) for the third installment of its new nighttime series on Friday, May 26, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
With a new batch of DJs on deck, interactive fun across multiple floors, and the return of live band karaoke, this is the party you don’t want to miss. Buy your ticket here.
Studio Bell After Hours will include:
- Live DJs, including selections from Pete Emes of Smalltown DJs (house and beats), Wax Romeo (funk and disco), DJ MollyFi (breakbeats), and Phonotactic (chill and techy live PA).
- Multi-level dance party in Studio Bell’s second level performance hall and the EV Lounge on the East Village Skybridge.
- Video and live band karaoke hosted by Jett Thunders and featuring backing band The Guess What.
- Instrument interactives and music experiments.
- Pop-up bars and bites. *Cash only. ATM located on site.
Studio Bell After Hours will return for three more installments in the fall on September 22, October 27, and November 24. Stay tuned for more details on programming.
*After Hours is a licensed event for those 18 years of age and older. All visitors must provide valid government issued photo ID.