Join the National Music Centre as they turn down the lights and turn up the tunes for the final 2017 installment of Studio Bell After Hours on Friday, November 24.
After a year of dancefloor-ready beats, games and good times, the popular nighttime series will offer party-goers one last chance to dance and belt out all their favourite tunes before going on hiatus.
The November edition of Studio Bell After Hours will include:
- Video and live band CanCon Superstar Karaoke hosted by Jett Thunders and featuring backing band The Guess What, including prizes for biggest crowd pleasers.
- Live DJs spinning party-starting tunes. DJs TBA in the coming weeks.
- Multi-level dance party in Studio Bell’s second level performance hall and the EV Lounge on the East Village Skybridge.
- NMC Scavenger Hunt—complete the card for a chance to win a prize package worth $100.
- Instrument interactives and music experiments.
- Pop-up bars and complimentary bites.
- Wine tasting from Pacific Wine & Spirits.
Tickets are available for purchase at nmc.ca
East Village is teaming up with One Unit Run Club to bring you a free, 5-8km run every week. One Unit Run Club is for all levels, all abilities and all people (plus some furry friends, too).
Tuesdays at 6:30 pm – group meets on RiverWalk (adjacent to the Simmons Building).
Meet up with your neighbours on December 2nd to celebrate the annual community tree lighting at 5th Street Square. Chat or sing carols with your EV friends as you take a ride on a horse-drawn wagon through the streets and pathways of East Village. With carolers, cookies and a visitor from the North Pole, you'll be in the holiday spirit in no time! Tree lighting will take place at 5:30pm.